To return an item please complete the return form and include with the items being returned. Items can be returned to either store.
Please notify us of faulty goods, or mistakes, as soon as the goods are received. If in doubt please call 01622 753900 or email us for advice before returning goods.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and always ensure your satisfaction.
- Maximum of 6 weeks return after purchase.
- Faulty goods must be returned withing 28 days of the original purchase date.
- Garments will be refunded if they are in saleable condition and the original packaging is intact and labels are present such as swing tickets, garment labels and sizing information. We do understand that garments will have been removed from packaging to try on.
- We cannot refund items which have been labelled with the childs name unless they are faulty.
- We cannot refund postage unless items are faulty or we have made a mistake, please speak to us first.
- Refunds will be made on receipt of the goods at our end by crediting the the original purchase payment card.
- We will notify the customer when we have processed their refund.
- Returns form to be included in parcel when returning goods.
- Customers can exchange in person instore to save on parcel returns.
- We recommend the customer obtains proof of posting when returning parcels as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of returned goods.